These two adorable female Guinea Pigs are Olivia ( 3 years old) and Cookie ( 2 years old). They were surrendered because their owner was moving and unfortunately could not take them along with them. Olivia and Cookie love to snuggle and snack on fresh treats like carrots and spinach. If you think these two piggies could be the perfect additions to your family please stop on down and spend some time with them. If you do not have experience/owning caring for Guinea Pigs please be sure to do your research before considering adopting.
Adoption Fee $45.00 (Cage and Basic Supplies Included)
10 PET COMMANDMENTS
1 My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful to me. Remember that before you adopt me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.
3. Place your trust in me. It’s crucial to my well being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long. Don’t lock me up as punishment or tie me outside. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me – I will never forget.
7. Remember before you hit me: I have teeth that could easily hurt you but I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being un-cooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, or I’ve been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You will grow old too.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I can’t bear to watch," or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you’re there.
And always remember that I love you unconditionally and will forever.