The Shelter will be closed
Monday, May 25th for Memorial Day.
We will resume our normal open
hours on Tuesday the 26th.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday Noon - 5pm
Monday and Wednesday Noon - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 1pm
**2015 City of Erie and County Licenses are available during our public hours!***
We are pleased to announce that Rocky will be "fetching" the first pitch at the Tuesday, June 2 Erie Seawolves game!! If you bring a donation from the following list you will receive a complimentary ticket to the Thursday, July 23 game against the Richmond Flying Squirrels (San Francisco Giants) at 7:05 p.m.
Donation Items include:
- Monetary Donations - Gift Cards: Walmart, Sam's Club, Petsmart/Petco; etc.
- Dishwasher soap
- Laundry Soap & Bleach
- Large Black Trash Bags (39 gallon)
- Cleaning Supplies: Fabuloso, Mr. Clean, Clorox Wipes, Etc.
- Litter (Scoopable is best but we use it ALL!)
- Pet Treats - Dog (rawhides/pig ears are special treats!)
- Pet Dishes and Bowls - stainless is best (NO PLASTIC PLEASE)
- Pet Toys - Dog, Puppy, Cat, Kitten
- Blankets and Towels-any size or type
- Office Supplies: scotch tape, pens, file folders/labels, etc
LOW COST spay/neuter & wellness in Corry and Erie
You CAN afford to give your pet the best possible care find out more:
We're gonna' "FIX" Erie!
IF YOU LOSE YOUR PET, PLEASE REMEMBER:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call and leave a detailed description/message, email a picture/description or stop down during our open hours as soon as your pet is missing! We don't want to adopt your pet out to someone else and have you come looking a week later!
Strays are held 2 days minimum/5 days maximum - before being put up for adoption - so time is of the essence!
To help your lost pet make their way home, please post a photo of your lost pet on our Facebook page to help spread the word! We want your pet to come home to you as much as you do!!!
A Non-Profit 501 (c) 3 Animal Welfare Association
1555 East 10th Street Erie, Pennsylvania 16511
Ruth Thompson Carroll - Director
Equine Adoptions are by appointment only
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org